We've just set our date for June 2017, and booked all the main logistical things, now we're onto the fun stuff! All we know is we want a carefree day and a chance to bring everyone together for lots of fun. Oh, and of course, guest of honour will be our puppy Tagg (who is definitely not a puppy anymore!)
For me I know that photography will play a huge part in our day, and I know I'm biased being a wedding photographer and all. But... I want to be sure that once the day is over we'll have an incredible collection of memories to hold onto forever and look back on for the rest of our married lives.
Perfectly Planned Wedding Guide is a wedding planner, idea storer and workbook designed to help you plan your wedding and make progress without overwhelming you.
While it can't actually plan your wedding for you (sorry!) it is packed with advice, checklists and information to make wedding planning a total breeze.
Perfectly Planned Wedding Guide includes checklists to give you a starting point, and advice for each section of your wedding planning.
It's also a place to store all your notes, record your thoughts and sketch and glue ideas so all your wedding plans are in one place.
Each purchase of the book also includes a link to download two excel spreadsheets to keep your guest list and budget in check too.
It's like having a wedding guru to hand, and with this on your side your wedding planning will be stress free!
- 6x9 book (will fit in your handbag!)
- 148 page wedding guide
- A 18 Month checklist to help you know what to do next
- Space to sketch ideas or stick in photos and create moodboards
- Room to add all your suppliers details
- A budget tracker
- Guestlist planner and tracker
- Seating plan guide
- Advice for each wedding supplier you'll need
- Room to compare those suppliers you meet
- Month view calendars to track appointments
- Practical guides and advice
- Excel spreadsheet to manage your budget
- Excel spreadsheet to manage your guestlist
If you're not quite sure if the Perfectly Planned Wedding Guide is for you, how about joining my email list and receiving a free section to give it a test run?
Enter your details below to receive the Guestlist Tracker section of the planner absolutely free so you can print it, use it and see if you like it before you fully commit to the rest of the guide.
By entering your details above you'll be signed up to The Perfectly Planned Wedding Guide email list. Kerrie will email you (sporadically!) about wedding planning tips in the future, but you can unsubscribe at any time.
I'm Kerrie - Professional wedding photographer and co-host of Get Wed Podcast.
In 2017 it was my turn to be in front of the camera as I married my husband Russell in a beautiful outdoor wedding ceremony. Throughout planning I became increasingly frustrated with all the wedding planners on the market. None ever had quite the right content for me - they were too Americanised, repetitive or contained duplicate information with no room for extras or personalisation.
Soon I began to create my own printable worksheets to use to track my guestlist, table plan and other sections of our wedding day.
Thats how the Perfectly Planned Wedding Guide came to life...
Every purchase of The Perfectly Planned Wedding Guide includes a free download of two handy excel spreadsheets.
- Tracks your actual spend and compares to your budget
- Notifies you when deposits and final payments are due and overdue
- Allows you to enter extra fields
- Shows a running total of money spent, paid and due.
- Attractive Graphs show where your money is being spent most
- Track your RSVP's and Save The Date's for Day and Evening guests
- Choose meal options for each guest
- Make notes of any dietary requirements for your guests
- Attractive Graphs show easy view of replies received
(with free spreadsheet download)